The Transmission Line Fault Analyser System designed & developed to be utilized as a precise fault Locating tool with extended applications of line healthiness study, pre-charging and pre-commissioning checks.
- Range : up to 1000kms
- Signature Analysis : Every 100m with accurate results
- Operating temperature : -20°C to 60°C
- Fault detection : All types of 'OPEN' faults, 'SHORT' fault and faults on spur linesView Details
The HVDC Line Fault Analysis system helps to detect the faults and resume the affected HVDC system. Deploy one unit of HVDC Line Fault Analyser at each sub-station to ensure optimal uptime of the HVDC Network.
- Range : Up to 4000kms.
- Signature analysis : Every 200m with accurate results
- Operating Temeperatur: - 20°C to 60°C
- Fault detection : All types of 'OPEN' faults, 'SHORT' faults
- Power Supply: 15VDC and BuiView Details
Tower footing impedance tester is a high frequency earth tester is a high frequency earth tester which measures the resistance, inductance and impedance of the transmission towers. It measures the individual tower's earthing value so as to measure the effectiveness of the particular tower's capability to ground the surge currents, leakage currents and the lightning strike.
- Principle of operation : Fall of potential (3 point) with high freequency
- Application SoiView Details
The partial discharge detector is a hand held Non Destructive inspection system which picks Ultrasound generated by the devices used in the Transmission Lines and Substation from a safe distance 100Meters.
- Technology : Ultrasound detection
- Working Resonance Frequency : 40kHz +/- 1.5kHz
- Frequency Bandwidth : 1.8 - 2.2kHz @ level 0.7 (or -3 dB SPL)
- Sensitivity Threshold Minimum Intensity : 10¯¹² W/m2 (0 dB SPL), Minimum Ultrasonic PView Details
Corona Cameras are specialised devices which work on processes involved with corona phenomena emit ultra violet light. They detect these ultra violet emissions in daylight. Corona is a slow poison which causes heavy damage to the assets and lives if not detected and corrected at the early stage.
Ultra Violet (UV)-Optical properties
- Minimum UV Sensitivity: 1.5x10¯¹⁸ watt/cm²
- Minimum Discharge Detection: 1.0pC @ 10meters as per IEC-60270:2View Details
Monitoring of leakage current for insulators is an important practice to find out power outage and safety. Technology available to measure the tower leakage at the tower foot using very accurate flexible clamp tester.
- Sensoring Method : Flexible Split- Core Type.
- Withstanding Voltage : AC2200V/1 minute
- Measuring Range : AC/DC 3A/ 300A/ 3000A (AC50/ 60Hz & DC)
- Range Selection : 4 Range Manual by Rotary Switch
- Over Range IndicationView Details
Our company is a reliable DC Earth Fault Locator Suppliers in UAE. We offer DC Earth Leakage Detector can detect the earth fault of the DCDB system. This KIT simplifies the tracking of ground faults on DC floating system in power station. It is an intelligent sensing system, precisely identifies and tracks the complex faults of any DC floating system. Our DC Earth Leakage Detector kit is able to locate earth faults on live floating 220V/110V/48V DC system in sub-sView Details